Spa February Specials
Romancing the Stone
Couples Hot Stone Massage | 50 minutes, $190
Enjoy a side by side treatment in our dedicated couple's suite by two highly skilled therapists. Smooth stones glide over skin, warming muscles and inducing a unique, comforting form of relaxation. The premise behind hot stone massage therapy is that the direct heat of the stones relaxes muscles, allowing the therapist access to their deeper muscle layers. Combining hot stones with a full body massage provides a very healing and effective experience. The hot stones have a sedative effect that can relieve chronic pain, reduce stress and promote deep relaxation.
Chocolate Covered Strawberry Bliss Manicure and/or Pedicure
Manicure| 45 minutes, $45
Pedicure | 50 minutes, $55
A warm detox soak begins this experience by softening and moisturizing the skin. Next, a sweet cream sea salt exfoliation smooths all the rough spots before a warm dark chocolate softening mask is painted over every inch and left to nourish skin with antioxidant-rich CoQ10 enzymes. A whipped Shea butter and live strawberry fruit cell massage brings deep hydration to the hands/feet. The skin will be soft and glowing. Cuticles and nails will be expertly groomed and painted to perfection.
A Kiss of Bliss, Valentine's Day Prep Package
The Ultimate Oxygen Infusion Treatment, Airbrush Tan, Garden Manicure | $185 (Savings of $40)
-Add on an express Pedicure for $25
All the beauty bases are covered in this package! Skin will be youthful and have a gentle golden glow, fine lines are plumed and nails are perfectly polished. You will look and feel beautiful. (Please remember that airbrush tans require 8-10 hours to develop. It is important not to shower for 8-10 hours after your tan. It is best to schedule them a day- three days before your event/occasion)
Mt. Angel's Wursfest
Celebrate German heritage in the nearby town of Mt. Angel and find handcrafted German sausages as well as local and German beers. Enjoy other great food, live German music, dancing, games and demonstrations. Stay overnight on our Wurstfest package, which includes admission into the event, overnight accommodations, admission into The Oregon Garden and breakfast. This package starts at $124 and is available February 24 and 25. Book Now
THINGS TO DO
- Relax in the full-service Moonstone Spa located inside the Oregon Garden Resort.
- Visit the beautiful, 80-acre Oregon Garden and explore their 20 specialty gardens, full of winter beauty.
- Unwind at a relaxing yoga class at the Oregon Garden Resort. Classes are on Fridays & Sundays at 9am and are free for Resort guests.
- Tour the Frank Lloyd Wright Gordon House - one of Oregon's most fascinating structures with unique architectural wonders. Tours are available Thursday through Tuesday at 12pm, 1pm and 2pm. Click here to make your reservation.
- Enjoy a movie at the Palace Theatre, Silverton's historical movie theater playing new box office hits nightly.