The Frank Lloyd Wright Gordon House Tour one of Oregon's most fascinating structures and see influential architect Frank Lloyd Wright's Usonian vision for America. Based on a forward-thinking design for the contemporary home commissioned by Life magazine back in 1938, this intriguing house features a number of compelling architectural details you won't see anywhere else in the world.
Prices - $20
Tours start at 12 noon, 1 p.m., and 2 p.m. Tours must be scheduled in advance. Call 503-874-6006 to reserve.
Distance from attraction: 0.9 miles
Why Stay at the Oregon Garden Resort?
- Admission to The Oregon Garden included
- Pet friendly accommodations available
- On-site Moonstone Spa available
- Live music in the Fireside Lounge
- Meeting and conference space available