Oregon Garden Resort Cares About AccessibilityOur goal is to provide hospitality to all people who travel to the Oregon Garden Resort. This means everyone. Our mission is to make it as easy as possible for all people including those with hearing, vision, or any other disability to learn about our property and book their stay if they so desire.
Website AccessibilityWe are currently undertaking efforts to enhance the accessibility and usability of our website, using the WCAG standards and guidelines. If you are using screen reader software and are having trouble accessing the information and/or functionality of the website, please contact us for assistance at 503-874-2500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hotel AccessibilityOur hotel is committed to making our facilities, amenities and services accessible to all guests. Below is a description of many of the accessible features of the hotel in its public and guest room spaces.
Accessible Public Spaces
- Service Animals Welcome
- Accessible route to rooms, pool, hot tub, parking lot and front desk/concierge
- Accessible route to Lounge, Restaurant and meeting spaces
- Accessible route to The Oregon Garden
Accessible Guest Rooms
- Required maneuvering clearances
- Roll-in shower with grab bars
- Required clearances under bathroom vanities
- Visual and audible fire alarm
- Accessible privacy latch
- Accessible eye hole for convenient security
- Accessible door knobs/handles
- Televisions with closed captioning